Last Updated 16 April 2018
This Website makes use of the following third-party cookies:
1. Google Analytics
Some of the cookies installed when visiting the ECONOCOM website are part of Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC. (“Google”), with registered offices at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
If you enable IP address anonymity, Google anonymises or truncates the last eight digits of IP addresses for EU Member States as well as for others belonging to the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to the United States and shortened by Google servers in that country. Google, on behalf of ECONOCOM, will use this information for the purposes of evaluating your use of the Website, preparing reports on such activity, as well as providing ECONOCOM other services related to the use of the Web and the Internet. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
2. Social Networking Plugins
Our Website incorporates elements of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube platforms. The providers of these elements (plugins) are Facebook Inc., LinkedIn Corporation and Google LLC, respectively. These elements are buttons (called social plugins) with integrated content from the corresponding providers.
- The Facebook operator is Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”). For an overview of Facebook’s web elements and how they look you can go here.
- The Twitter operator is Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA (“Twitter”). For an overview of Twitter’s web elements and how they look you can go here.
- The LinkedIn operator is LinkedIn Ireland U.C., 70 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland (“LinkedIn”). For an overview of LinkedIn’s web elements and how they look you can go here.
- YouTube’s operator is Google. If you want to get an overview of YouTube web elements and how they look you can go here.
When you visit a website from our Website and through a plug-in, your browser establishes a direct connection to the server of the corresponding provider. The content of the web element is transmitted by the provider directly to your browser, and integrated into the ECONOCOM Website. Through the integration of these web elements, providers may know that your browser has accessed the respective site from our Website, even if you do not have a user profile with that provider or, if you do, even if you are not logged in. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to the server of the respective provider in the United States, where it is stored. If you are logged in to one of the above platforms, the respective provider can directly assign our website visit to your user profile.
In order to prevent providers from associating the data collected through our website with your profile on the respective platform, you must log out of each of these services. In addition, there is the possibility of completely preventing the download of the aforementioned web elements, through add-ons for your browser.
3. Are cookies necessary for the operation of this website?
No, but be aware that without the installation of cookies, you may not be able to access all the features of this Website.
Once installed, a cookie will be installed in your browser that will prevent the collection of your data when you visit our Website.
For more information regarding the terms and conditions of use, and data privacy, please visit the following links:
You can also delete any cookies that have been installed when you visit our Website. To do this, you need to go to your browser’s settings: